Some Press Samples Included
Hello Darlings today The Beauty Council is coming to you with our Winter Beauty Staples and here are my Winter Beauty Staples.
My beauty staples are pretty simple, since I live in Florida and don't go through such a harsh winter or something I would call a winter like I know some of you do, mine I pretty much use all year long.
So let's just right into it, here are the things I am grabbing for more and more this winter.
- Lush. I am a Lush nut and I am in love with their winter Bath Bombs and Bath Melts. My favorites that I have stocked up on are Star Light Star Bright which is a sparkly silver bath melt that makes my skin feel like butter. Next is Sparkler, which I don't believe is a holiday one but my shop sells out quick, oh how I love this bath bomb, it's so sparkly and I love the smell, it honestly takes me to another place.
- Rituals. Now I have many favorite from Rituals but their Good Luck body scrub, which is apart of their Laughing Buddha Collection. This scrub does something else to me. It has a orange and cider smell so it's a bit musky but to say it makes me feel cozy instead of manly makes sense right? It's just an awesome body scrub that leaves me feeling relaxed and as my husband likes to say nice and touchable... Thanks hun. The only time I feel nice and touchable apparently is when I use this scrub.
- Le Mieux. I did a review on them yesterday of their Phyto-Marine Lotion Cleanser you can check it out here. This lotion cleanser is amazing, this is going to be an all year around staple.
- Embryolisse. I honestly feel like I was living under a rock because I didn't know how amazing this product was till I was introduced to it at the Makeup Show Orlando and after that I was hook. Embryolisse's Lait-Creme Concentre moisturizer is like life in a bottle for your skin, I now have an understanding of why makeup artist rave about these products. It's so hydrating without leaving your face oily and I honestly don't know what else to say but you'll thank me later... I'll wait, there's a reason they call it the 24 hour miracle cream. There is no such thing as winter skin with this.
- Lip Scrub. I did a review on GLAMer Lips lip scrub a while back, you can check it out here, and my lips love me for it. There is nothing worse than chapped lips during the winter time so to fight it I go to my favorite lip scrub.
- Lip Balm. Now that we scrubbed our lips the next step to chapped free lips is lip balm and right now my favorite lip balm is by Rosebud Perfume Co. their Rose Bud Salve. I actually got it in a secret Santa swap and I love it.It's perfect for fighting dry lips and even dry elbows and diaper rash as stated in the description.
- Glo Minerals. If you haven't tried Glo Minerals you need to, especially their lipstick, right now I am obsessed with their lipstick in Snap Dragon. I guess you can call it a deep Marsala color perfect for this winter, the formula to me reminds me of NARS Audacious lipsticks but with only a $17 price tag.
So what are your winter staples? Is there anything special you use for the winter? Let me know. Also check out the other amazing beauties from The Beauty Council and their Winter Staples that keep them going through the winter!
*Some of these items were sent to me for review, some of these products were gifted and some were purchased by me. All thought and opinions are my own.